Saturday, February 09, 2008

Enjoy The Silence

All I ever wanted
All I ever needed
Is here in my arms
Words are very unnecessary
They can only do harm

It's almost 5am; I've been messing with Acid XMC to try to create some 'music' (the quotes are necessary in my case - a musician I am not) and also listening to Real Music to get out of the rut I tend to get into when putting music tracks together.

For the first time in a couple of months I found myself playing Enjoy The Silence - not the Depeche Mode original but rather Lacuna Coil's cover from their album Karmacode. I have nothing against DM - I've been a big fan for a long time - but Lacuna Coil's version is very, very good. So good, I played the track three times back to back, and I'm listening to it again as I write this. Addictive.

If you're a rock fan I recommend Karmacode. I can't speak about Lacuna Coil's other albums but they're definitely on my list.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Lovely words there. :o)

    The blog looks great and the posts are all good too. The Titanic one is very good and true. It was an awesome experience wasn't it?

    Good job honeybunch.

    By Blogger Kate Ford, at 6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home