Sunday, April 03, 2005

Reality overshadows Blog shock horror probe

I haven't posted recently and I probably won't be posting very much over the next few weeks either. Maybe the odd short note now and again. The thing is, I'm working on a couple of other projects that are taking most of my time right now. One is a program I'm working on; the other is a woodworking project - I've just about finished building a stand for a new tank we bought for Sierra, Kate's python. It's amazing how long it takes to build what is basically nothing but a table.

Another reason I haven't written much is that most of what's been going on recently - Terri Schiavo, the Pope and that d*ck Tom DeLay, for example - has been all over the blogosphere already and there's nothing I can really add. Sure, I've got my views about these and other things but right now I just don't feel much like putting them out there.

So I guess the only real reason I'm banging away at the keyboard right now is to tell my regular readers (Sid and Doris Bonkers of Crouch End) why my blog hasn't been too active. That, and the fact that I spent most of today doing wood-butchering and getting sunburnt and now it's 3:20am and I'm still winding down. The time has come to slap a movie in the DVD player and stretch out in bed, I think.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home