Thursday, November 17, 2005

Move over, Spielberg - part IV

So much for the review-fest last night... we got busy with some other things so I wasn't able to spend as much time on it as I'd thought. Still, out of nine files of raw video from the Reptile Expo I've tagged two and started on the third. If I can steam through three or four tonight I'll be on track to have all the good footage catalogued by the weekend... and there is some very good footage in there. It's looking like the first documentary is going to end up being around twenty minutes long.

I've also decided on how I'm going to present the material; I want to highlight the point that while most of the exhibitors at the show are there first and foremost to sell animals, everyone at the show is there because of their love of the animals and the passion they have for their care and treatment.

I'm also thinking about a couple of themes for the background music - I'm looking for a kind of "jungle" feel for the animals from that kind of habitat, and more of a "desert" atmosphere for those from dry climates. I don't consider myself a music composer by any stretch but the Acid software makes things so easy I'm certain I can come up with something that's at least halfway professional-sounding.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I can give you ape-like sounds for background music just say the word. and I don't mean the word "no" either. LOL... Actually I have some nice techno-type stuff that I need to work more on. And I need to fix more of the stills and get them up as well. Eeek!

    By Blogger Kate Ford, at 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home