Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Idle time

How is it possible to be busy and idle at the same time?

To find the answer to that question, get a Government job. I'm working on a very important and urgent job involving setting up a system of eight servers and getting all the applications installed and configured, and I've got less than a week to get it all done. And here I am blogging, because I can't do anything more until certain people get certain paperwork done and get back to me. Frustrating.

More WoW

We got a bit further last night - completed four or five quests, got a couple of levels (we're both level 10 now), learned a few skills (in my case fishing, cooking, tailoring and enchantment). Not much in the way of exploring, although we did find the East-something logging camp (we were actually very close to it before, but just didn't know it).

We have another quest to finish up at the logging camp and that'll probably lead to exploring the rest of the south-eastern corner of the area we're in, and while we're on our way back there I want to stop at the Tower of Azora to pick up some supplies. I know there are also another couple of quests waiting in the area near the mine south of Goldshire, so we'll probably swing over that way on our way back west. After that we have at least two quests waiting for us in the Westfall, which will probably lead to more quests around there and I suspect a couple more levels, then it's off to the capital, Stormwind.

I suspect it'll take us more than a couple of hours to do all that, but I'm really curious about what Stormwind will be like and I can't wait to get there - I know it sounds silly (it's just a game, after all) but it's like the virtual equivalent of going to visit London when the biggest place you've ever seen is Nowheresville-in-the-Marsh (population 2). It promises to be very interesting.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home