Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I'm not making this up

Dave Barry has decided to quit writing his regular column in the Miami Herald for a while. I read Dave's column every Monday so I'm going to miss this. You can read his "last word" about it here. (You may need to register to read this, so that the paper can use your email address to send you offers that you don't want. I may have mentioned that I almost always use a fake address to register with newspapers. Not that I'm suggesting you should do the same, you understand. Right?)

Dave, if by some one-in-a-million chance you happen by and read this: I hope at some time you decide to resume your regular column. But whatever you do, I'm sure that many others will join me in thanking you for all the laughs, and wishing you the best of luck.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home