Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Today has sucked...

...but it's not gonna get me down, as the song goes. It seems, after reading a bunch of other blogs, that the occasional "today stunk" blog-a-gram is mandatory. Well, for me today is that day. Today at work nothing went right.

That all changed when I got home. I zipped out to Sam's to get a couple of their own-brand deluxe 16" pizzas, which Kate pepped up with extra mozzarella, mushrooms, pepperoni, onions, green peppers and olives and a pizza sauce made up from some cheap canned spaghetti sauce. The result was awesome.

Then to top that off I just won 100 credits from BlogExplosion. Brilliant! I'm posting for the pure and simple reason that after such a rotten awful day at work I now feel really good and I feel like saying so. That's all :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home