Monday, November 21, 2005

Move over, Spielberg - part VIII

I've got about half of the clips arranged on the timeline so far and done some shuffling around to get the clips into a sequence that looks good. Getting things the way I want is quite time-consuming but I reckon another couple of hours should see it to the point where all of the A-reel footage is in place and in sequence, then I want to drop in a few stills that'll be used as backrounds for text overlays. After that I can start dropping in some of the B-reel overlays.

I haven't had time to go a-hunting for a PCI expansion chassis yet. Fry's can't help and unfortunately that doesn't leave many places left to try round here; Micro Center may be the best bet, but if they don't have anything I don't know what else to try.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home