Monday, January 31, 2011

Mobile


I used to write blog posts a bit at a time as I got a few minutes here and there through the day. Then I'd post them before leaving or maybe the next day.

Then quite some time ago now, we were advised not to use the office computers to access sites for personal use, because there were no guarantees that any passwords we used would be kept safe. Well, that threw blogging out the window, because I wasn't about to risk my blogger password. This is why I haven't written for such a long time.

That changed just a few days ago, because we bought Android smartphones, and then I found and installed a blogging app that works with blogger.com. This is what the small test post was for yesterday - to test the app and make sure it works, which it does, so far.

This is perfect, because it means I can blog the way I used to, a little at a time through the day.

But it gets better; I'm not tied to only writing while I'm at my desk. I've entered the age of mobile blogging. I expect to be blogging much more frequently going forward.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home