Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Move over, Spielberg - part IX

We went shopping last night, mostly for Thanksgiving food, so I didn't do any work on the video. This evening isn't looking good either because I have some other stuff to take care of first, and tomorrow is likely to be taken up with getting stuff ready for Thanksgiving. I may be able to squeeze a few minutes in here and there but that's likely to be about it until Friday. Since there's not likely to be much happening this may be the last post for a couple of days.

On the upside, I did find a solution to the FireWire problem: I bought a USB modem, so now I can pull out the PCI modem and use that slot for a FireWire card. I also found a 3-port FireWire card for $30 that came with a cable included in the box (most of the cards I've seen don't include the cable, which cost anything from $20 to $40 to buy separately). I'll probably install that lot over the weekend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home