Friday, November 25, 2005

Move over, Spielberg - part XIII

I have the opening titles, the end credits and all but one of the caption texts in place (I missed one by mistake) and I've also positioned the stills for the end credits, the production logo, and some music. Not bad going; all that's left is the narration and the rest of the backing music.

I'm really hoping to get finished no later than Sunday so that I can upload it on Monday. Unless I run into a serious problem it's looking like I have every chance of doing that.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Now that you have gotten so far with the film I must get busy finding a place to host my photos and get them all up and running so that people can see the shelter and all the others.

    By Blogger Kate Ford, at 1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home