Monday, November 28, 2005

Move over, Spielberg - part XIV

Very little progress since the last post - I've been trying to write the narration script but got tied up with other things over the weekend and didn't find time where I could sit down and focus. I'm going to make a point of doing that this evening, even if I only get part of it done.

I've been thinking about dropping in some of the unused footage as overlays in a few places to make some of the longer sequences a little more interesting. I think there are one or two other things I can do that would improve the film quite a bit with just a few minutes work, too.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • The credits look much better, colors, font, kerning etc. Much clearer now. You can also grab more of my stills if you like. :o)

    By Blogger Kate Ford, at 1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home