Thursday, December 01, 2005

Move over, Spielberg - part XV

Kate helped me with getting the end credits looking better - simple changes like a better choice of fonts and colours can make all the difference. I want to slow down the speed the credits scroll at, so I'm going to add another couple of Kate's stills to the four that are already there as background so that I can stretch out the credit scroll on the timeline. That should do the trick.

The production logo I have at the moment was thrown together and isn't very good so I'm considering it a placeholder and I'm going to create a new one from scratch. Kate told me she has a couple of ideas for that, so let's see what we can come up with. I must remember to add a copyright notice.

I shuffled a couple of events around on the timeline, then made a draft render as a small-format AVI. Now I can review this to spot any places that need more work and also to give me something to work with while timing the narration. On playing it through I spotted a section that needs the audio & video synced better, and a discontinuity I missed that needs a cross-fade to make it look cleaner.

Still working on the narration track script - at a guess I'd say I'm about half finished.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home