Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The rest of the team

For the last week or more we haven't played our regular characters, or at least not much. Instead we brought Kate's Human Warrior out of retirement and did what we could to push her skills up, not least because she can do Alchemy and that means she can create powerful potions that all our other characters can make good use of.

We wanted to be able to take this character into fairly high-level areas, places where there's no way she could survive alone. To make that possible I brought my Draenei Paladin back from Gadgetzan and accompanied her around Redridge Mountains, mostly, and some other places.

I've also gone back to my own Human Paladin, running quests in the Westfall and Redridge Mountains; at the moment he's finishing up some quests in Duskwood and he'll be going back to Redridge very soon to finish up some quests in that area. He's up to level 27 and he's taken the place of the Draenei Guy as protector of Kate's Warrior, now that her level is closer to being in line with the areas we're in. We have an idea to head to Stormwind, possibly today, and take care of four quests in the Stockade - a place neither of us have ever been before. Kate's plan is to push this character up to level 35 as fast as possible because until she reaches that point she's stalled with the Alchemy training.

I'm also planning on bringing my original Human Mage back into the picture. He's been an Auction House stooge for several weeks and I've set up a new character to take over the duty. The plan is to completely rework his talent build (I may change his specialization from Fire to Arcane), re-equip with the best armour I can manage, check to make sure his training's up to date then take him on a trip out to the Eastvale Logging Camp for riding training and to buy a horse. Once that's done he'll pick up where he left off with open quests.

However I don't want to spend too much time on these other characters; I'd like to get my Draenei back to Tanaris and continue questing.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home