Thursday, September 18, 2008

Taking Care of Business, Aaaarrr

There were no questin' this time, naaarrr; we had a number o' trinkets gathered that we needed to take to ye House of Auctions, an' as I said 'fore, it were high time I got meself a new blade more suitin' me new level. I been usin' the same single-handed axe atime an' it be good at slicin' up the monsters, but it ain't strong enough in them thar new areas we're startin' to wander, naaarrr.

So we went to ye Auction House an' put the trinkets up, an' I got me some new potions as I was gettin' low, an' I looked an' found a real nice two-handed blade that were the business but I didn't get it, naaarrr, cos it were seventy-five gold an' that were too rich for my purse. But seadog Katey had a sword she'd picked up somewhere, aaarrr, an' it be a honey an' even better than that other one, an' she let me have it, yaaarrr.

It been a while since I used a two-hander so I needed a bit o' practice 'fore I go a-whacking, so I took meself outside Ironforge and sliced up a couple o' boars but they was too easy; one whack an' there were bacon all over. So Katey and me went to the Aaaarrrathi Highlands and I put meself up against some o' them raptors an' spiders an' them Rumbling Elementals yonder at the Circle of Inner Bindin', an' now I be ready to go on a-questin'.

An' if you're wonderin' why I be talking like this, it be because today be International Talk Like a Pirate Day. YAAARRR!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home