Monday, September 15, 2008

The Scythe of Elune

Kate wasn't feeling well and didn't feel up to playing, so I didn't do much either though it did mean that I had time to take care of the Scythe of Elune quest that's been sitting on my quest log for far too long.

I'd left off with my Paladin sitting in the inn in Ratchet, and from there Duskwood is quick and easy - a boat trip from Ratchet to Booty Bay then a flight direct to Darkshire. Once there I sharpened my axe, conjured up my auras, jumped on my horse and headed south out of town.

What I was looking for was "evidence" of the Scythe; I found it in the form of a mound of earth inside a mine surrounded by level 29 worgen, down on the southern border of Duskwood. When I fiddled around with the mound, the ghost of Velinde Starsong appeared with a message; if I remember it right, the gist was that the Scythe had been lost.

Completing the quest meant riding back to Darkshire to see Jonathan Carevin; he sent me back to Darnassus to take the news to the Night Elves there, so off I went by gryphon, boat and hippogryph. In Darnassus the person I had to see accepted the news and that was the end of that quest chain at last.

With that done, I flew direct from Rut'theran Village all the way back to Ratchet and back at the inn, packed it in. I must remember to check, when I go back in, that I got all my arms and armour repaired.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home