Sunday, December 04, 2005

Move over, Spielberg - part XVII


Very, very close

I recorded the narration script yesterday and added it to the project timeline; I've also added the background music. Since I only have another couple of weeks before the next reptile expo I decided to use some ready-done royalty-free music for the music rather than trying to write my own.

There are just four things left to do: first, two or three sections of the narration don't sound so good, so I think I'm going to re-record them; second, in one particular spot the music doesn't give the right atmosphere (jolly, happy music for a Brown Recluse spider? I don't think so); third, the sound balance isn't right - the narration track needs to be a little louder relative to the background music; finally, I really need to do a better job with the production logo.

Just another hour or two should do it...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home