Friday, December 30, 2005

Snake Farm III

I actually managed to finish cutting clips and laying them on the timeline yesterday evening. I still need to create something as an opening - at the moment the first thing you see is a cut straight into the first shot (a fifteen-foot albino boa constrictor). Since the last clip is a map showing how to get to the farm, zoomed and rotated, I'm thinking a similar zoom-rotate shot as the first clip might "bookend" the whole thing nicely. The question is what exactly to zoom and rotate...

Anyway once I have something in place I can finish up the backing music. I have the beginnings of a "jungle" theme but it still needs a lot of work.

I also have an idea for a couple of pan/zoom overlays that might add some interest to what is otherwise not much more than a slideshow. However, from what I've read on the Vegas Movie Studio forum I'm not sure that what I have in mind is possible - apparently if you zoom out to create a picture-in-picture effect, you can't then use pan and keyframes to move it around the screen. To me that sounds strange, so I'll be doing a little experimentation to make sure of this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home