Friday, January 16, 2009

More Mining and Herb-picking

We haven't taken a lot of time for questing or anything else that would get us some XP and level 62; instead for the past couple of days all we've really done is continue with mining and picking herbs in an effort to replenish our cash supplies.

Kate's been sticking mostly to the Western Plaguelands and while I've spent some time there mining thorium and mithril, I've also done the same thing in the Eastern Plaguelands and Hinterlands.

The money's coming up a bit at a time; I'm back to having over six hundred gold in the bank and after last night, when I picked up almost thirty chunks of thorium ore as well as a handful of mithril, I'm hoping to be closer to seven hundred when I check tonight.

As for tonight, it's Friday so we're planning a bit of a marathon session with the primary goal of getting level 62.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home