Friday, August 29, 2008

Questing in Theramore

I started off by going back to Arathi to whack some more mobs for XP; by my reckoning I was around 74,000 points behind Kate. I closed that gap a bit - I can't be sure exactly how much, but I'm guessing I got around 10,000.

As soon as Kate was ready we took off for Theramore and instead of heading straight out into Dustwallow Marsh we ran some quests right there in town. One quest chain meant whacking some agitators, then going out to a ship moored at the dock to gather some pamphlets that the agitators had been putting out. The quest-giver then altered the message on the pamphlets and had us give them out to the guards. Finally, we had to swim out to an island not far from the dock and arrest the chief agitator.

Another quest had us go to speak to a gnome who's trying to get the lighthouse working. She told us she needed oil from the threshers that swim around under the docks, and this would have been difficult were it not for the fact that Kate had made a bunch of underwater breathing potions.

On the next trip in I'm hoping we can get out into the marsh and finish our exploration there.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home