Thursday, October 23, 2008

Levelling in Dustwallow Marsh

Starting out from Ratchet we rode south down the coast so that we could hand Razorspine's sword that we'd picked up the day before over to Jarl. That cleared out that quest and completed the chain.

We spent most of the rest of the time finishing up quests in that region - finding a deserter camp, knocking down Grimtotem tauren, testing a captured totem against crocs, gathering venom from spiders and screechers, finding cargo and busting animated slimes around the gnome zeppelin crash site; the XP from all this was enough to get me level 38 and Kate very close to it.

With time running out we continued a bit further south to Mudsprocket to close out one other quest (to see a particular goblin) and while there we picked up three more quests in that area before opening the flightpath and heading back to Theramore.

My packs were almost full with junk I needed to shift, and as I'd hit level 38 and needed Paladin training, I made my way back to Ironforge for that and to make some pack space and get repairs before returning to Theramore.

Kate continued on after I checked into the inn, since she was so close to getting level 38 and was able to get that by whacking a few more of the ghosts and ghouls in the area around Swamplight Manor.

We still have a handful more quests in Dustwallow; I'm hoping we can have another productive session like this one next time - maybe we can close out most or all of the remaining quests and hit level 39 while we're at it. The plan I mentioned yesterday to go to the Arathi Basin battleground has been postponed for the time being, in favour of getting levels. It remains to be seen when we'll get to that, but if we hit level 40 any time soon I'll probably defer it until we get up into the high 40s.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home